Learning Agreement Dcu

Under the usual conditions, DCU students can study abroad at more than 200 universities and educational institutions in more than 30 countries. As a DCU student, you can spend a semester or a year abroad where there is an agreement with another university in your field. “I was an Erasmus student who spent my year abroad in Berlin for the year. It was so great to be immersed in a different culture and way of life. It was amazing to see how the teaching and learning situation unfolded in Berlin. The year abroad opened my eyes to a new way of life. It was one of the best decisions of all time, and I am very happy to have been part of it. If you want to study as an exchange student at the DCU, use the information above to determine if we have an agreement with your university. If we do, you can apply by first applying to the International Office of your home university. If your university is not mentioned above, you should apply for our studies abroad independently. For more information on current and past agreements with other institutions, visit the Institutional Linkages database (only DCU employees). You can study abroad where there is an agreement with another university in your field. In addition to applying through one of our many providers around the world, interested students can apply directly to the DCU, as they are registered directly by universities or students from the EU or third countries can attend the DCU for a single semester or a full academic year.

Check with your design office to find out if there is an agreement. In the absence of an agreement, your coordinator should send an e-mail caroline.magee@dcu.ie -Some partner institutions may benefit from a fee reduction – Interested direct writing students should ask your university staff to contact caroline.magee@dcu.ie to get an agreement (if there is no agreement between your college/DCU and you wish to apply for the program, you can benefit from a reduced fee). The DCU maintains many forms of relations with different types of organisations, for various reasons: who can apply for DCU programs abroad – any student who is currently studying at a recognized university or educational institute outside Ireland can apply for studies abroad at the DCU. Students visit accredited modules and agree with their home institution. Students should have a strong academic reputation in their home institutions and have a good cumulative average. B, such as a G.P.A. of 3.0 (or equivalent) on a scale of 4.0 to qualify for the program. DCU and many partner universities have enrolled in SafeZone.

We strongly recommend that students register for the app before travelling. Switzerland: Maria Loftus (French) – Olga Springer (German) Mobility within the European Union – The European Credit System (ECTS system) Look at the offended links on the DCU-Acommodation page. Some students from non-EU countries may need a study visa, so be sure to apply on time if necessary (normally at least 6 months in advance). All non-COMMUNITY students are required to register with the authorities after arrival in Ireland (including students from the United States and Japan if they stay longer than 90 days). The International Office advises you on this process during the international orientation of the studies, which is planned before the beginning of the semester. It is recommended to visit the immigration site to determine if you need a visa or not. If you do not need a visa, our International Office website will provide you with all the information you need for your situation. Semester 1: courses from mid-September to the end of September to mid-December, exams in mid-December to the end of December. Semester 2: courses from the beginning of February to the end of April, exams from mid-May to the end of May. Charline Wagenknecht – HFWU – DCU Class 2018/19 Highlight the institutional context of z.B partners.